I’m passionate about entrepreneurship, career mentoring, Microsoft Azure and infrastructure, blockchain & security, Formula 1, and snowboarding
I’m an Infrastructure/Cloud Architect for an integration consultancy, Mexia.
I work with our internal & external stakeholders to design and deliver best practice infrastructure solutions to support simple to complex integration platforms.
I guide customers with my expertise across a broad range of infrastructure products including (but not limited to):
- Azure / ARM / IaaS / PaaS
- Managed Services
- SQL Server including AlwaysOn clustering
- Microsoft infrastructure solutions including Windows Server, Active Directory (Domain & Federated Services)
- Networking & security including F5 GTM/LTM, CA API Gateway, other WAF appliances
Having a broad range of experience working in systems administration and engineering, architecture and team lead / management roles, I have a strong passion for technical team leadership, solution design, incident management and developing professional relationships to enable the innovative use and adoption of technology.
I am focused on team leadership and technical delivery across various aspects of infrastructure architecture and integration, including automation & DevOps. I am a proactive and quick learner, capable of taking responsibility and developing SME level knowledge on a subject and taking the team along for the journey.
– Consulting projects across some of Australia’s largest enterprises in mining, financial services, state and federal government
– Management of project & operational teams up to 16 people across multiple geographies, including stakeholder and vendor management, performance management. incident management, and ITIL environments
– Extensive Microsoft and Cloud project experience in technical leadership and architect roles
– Technical all rounder; proactive; quick to learn then lead. High level of demonstrated technical knowledge and leadership across a range of server, storage, networking and communications products